Monday, September 26, 2011

Time to Dine! (Breakfast and Lunch)

Please excuse my absence. 

I'm sure you all read my blog so you know that I've been dealing with PPD and that my Papa passed away. 

But now I'm back...  and with a list of ADR's (dining reservations)!!!  So without further adieu...

With the exception of Akershus, we are trying new or non-regular restaurants.  Gregg was very involved in dining plans and I'm really excited about our choices.

I'm going to break down our choices by meals.

-Breakfast- 
Only one ADR.  No surprise. I'm really the only breakfast lover in our family.
O'HANA's
Lilo, Stitch and Friends Character Breakfast

Where we will dine on a feast of Hua Paka (scrambled eggs) Uala Kahik (potatoes) and Pua'a (sausage). 


Plus other yummy items such as a pastry basket, fresh fruit and fruit juice.

I have always heard great reviews on this breakfast, so I'm really looking forward to it.  This will be our only Mickey meal for the trip.  Belle will love meeting Lilo and Stitch.


-Lunch-
We also only booked one lunch.  I'm not sure how Evie's nap times will fall, so I didn't want to chance too many lunch dates.


Coral Reef


I chose Coral Reef for one reason- Lobster Ravioli.  YUMMY!!!

We are a seafood loving family, so I have high hopes for this lunch.

Next week I'll post our Dinner ADR's.  :)


To check out menu's at any Disney Restaurant visit AllEars.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment