Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 5 + Baby Wear...

Are you ready for our extensive Day 5 plans???

This is going to be very long...  you might want to grab a snack.

Our Day 5 plans include...



LUNCH

And that's about it...

I really couldn't be more excited about the schedule.  I'm sure we will need a day of rest by then.

Now that I've bored you to tears, I'll move on to a more fun topic.

I just sent one of my best friends home with 2 onesies and some ideas that I found on Etsy.



I've also started making hair bows, so it will be fun to put together a few outfits. 
 Hobby Lobby and it's 40% coupons are great friends on mine.

I am literally on the edge of my seat over here!  A few more days until Christmas and our surprise.  I can't wait to talk Disney with Belle.

PS- I'm not sure if you check out my blog, but we tried out the ear muffs on Belle recently and they worked great.  We are very hopeful that we are finding solutions to her problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment