Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm so excited...

And I just can't hide it...

(Sorry, that will probably be stuck in your head all day.)

The girl's Christmas presents have all been bought and now I painfully await Christmas Eve, when we gets to spill the beans...

'We're going to Disney World!'

We plan to tell the girl's (ahem, Belle...) with her three Christmas gifts.

Gift 1-  A Mickey tee for Belle and a Mickey dress for Evie 


 I think Belle will like it, but will probably have the normal reaction of a 4 year old- 'uh, clothes... bring on the toys'.

Gift 2- Costumes

For Belle

Belle is going to flip out over this!  She has been asking for a Jasmine costume for so long.  We always had 'modesty issues' with previous costumes, but this one covers the tummy pretty well.  I can't wait to see her reaction.

For Evie


Evie is going to be such a sweet Snow.  I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I have a fair skinned, dark headed baby.  But, oh, how I love my little Snow White.

Gift 3- Disney Countdown Calendar & Surprise

My dear friend Emma is a fantastic artist and she created a really cool countdown calendar for us.  

With each passing day, we will add a piece to a puzzle of Ariel.  We will first fill in Ariel's mermaid tale and then she will transform into a human.



It's going to make the weeks leading up to the trip extra special.

Countdown calendar's are a super fun way to prepare your kids for a big trip.  If you are interested check out Emma's store on Etsy.  I'm pretty sure she takes custom requests, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment