Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Bippidi Boppidi Boo Morning...

Our first morning in Disney!  Oh, the promises of what to come...

Or in our case, crossing our fingers really hard and hoping that Belle will actually enjoy the rides this time.


Last time I started us off on a really sour note by choosing The Jungle Cruise as our inaugural ride.

This time I'm trying a different approach and it's called-

THE BIPPIDI BOPPIDI BOUTIQUE.




This is pretty much what Belle is made of.



Last time we bought the Castle Package, but this time around we are just doing hair and makeup.

I'm going to surprise her at Christmas with a Tiana costume and that is what she will wear to the park that morning.

And what about baby Evie?

My best friend is going to make Evangeline a custom outfit with a star on it and I'm going to have her name monogrammed across the star.

So we will be spending our first Disney morning with Princess Tiana and Evangeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment