Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Gift of Cuteness...

It's time to start gathering ye olde Disney wardrobe...

I have really cut down on my shopping as of lately. For real.  

Since Belle practically lives in costumes, I'm just going to let her spend most of the trip wearing them.

Evie is the hand-me-down queen, so it would be silly for me to buy a ton of new clothes for her.  (Babies grow so fast and it annoys me when she only get to wear something once.)

Call me a recovering Shopaholic...

However, that little bit of shopper still lingers and I've been eyeing a few items for a while...

And patience pays off, because the CoraLouise Boutique had a BIG black friday SALE!

Here are a few goodies I snatched up to give as Christmas gifts...



For our O'Hana breakfast...
 (Belle)

(Evie- and I'm going to have it made into a dress, as well.)

 (Belle)

I've also got my eye on these for Evangeline...

(To match sister's Little Mermaid costume)


(For an Epcot day)


I'm so excited about these!  

December is going to fly by and then we just have a few short months.

I'll update plans soon!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Planning a Disney wardrobe is one of the most fun parts of a Disney trip - and you've got two little princesses to dress! LOVE those outfits, especially the cute hula girls! :)

    ReplyDelete