Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our Family Fountain

I'm a little behind on posting the next bit of our plans, but for now...

I just though I would post something fun.

We unknowingly started this tradition on our Honeymoon and it's a big reason that we will be staying at Port Orleans again.

We are pretty fond of this fountain...


We have fond memories of walking past it every day on our Honeymoon.  I can specifically remember standing in front of it and discussing future trips with the daughter I hoped to one day have...

Little did we know that a year later we would be staring into the face of our week old baby girl...


And three years later we would be sitting at that fountain with her.

When Gregg snapped that photo I told him that we would have to return as soon as we had another little girl.  I was half teasing and half not...

But here we go again...

In about 5 months we will once again sit at that fountain for a portrait with Gregg's three girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment