Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sister, Sister Outfits...

I've been on a major post-Christmas shopping spree.

There are so many online boutiques having sales and the prices are amazing!  I've not bought much for Belle- because she will end wearing costumes or her Disney smocks, but I did find a couple of matching outfits that I couldn't pass up.

Chef Mickey's

For our breakfast at Chef Mickey's the girls will wear their vintage Mickey tee's.  These were the first gift they received from us.  I posted Belle's shirt, but not Evie's precious dress.  

I think it might be huge on her, because our trip was originally scheduled around her first birthday.  Now she will only be 10 months and the dress was already bought.  On the bright side, she will get lots of future wear out of it. 

Animal Kingdom

 I always like to dress festive for Animal Kingdom, but I am so over animal print.  I had a really hard time finding outfits that I liked, but luckily last night I stumbled upon the cutest pillow case dresses.  

I love that the print is a little modern and not too cutesy.  

Breakfast at O'Hana


Two words- HULA GIRLS.

I had originally planned to order dresses from another site, but the price on this pillowcase dress was better suited to my budget.

Shopping Links:

Mickey Tee and Dress are by Cutie Couture Designs.
Animal Kingdom and O'Hana outfits are by BabyHarrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment